*Quality *Safety *Environment
Avanquest UK announces partnership with Australian software developer Qudos to distribute Qudos System 3 in the UK. Qudos System 3 is a brand new product and concept in Compliance and Risk Management software, offering Enterprise users a 'One Stop Solution'. Qudos System 3 seamlessly operates with MS SQL Server database for a management system where meeting minutes, risks assessments, customer surveys, audits, action plans, and other functions are integrated to provide business continuity and improve productivity.
Avanquest UK has strong relationships with the channel. Qudos is a valued addition to the range of business process management solutions available to Resellers. The software offers a viable, cost effective solution to Quality Managers, Compliance Managers and CEOâs in a wide range of business areas from health to manufacturing, giving resellers good revenue opportunities across a broad range of market sectors.
Society expects organisations to comply with an ever-increasing range of standards and legal requirements. Qudos System 3 helps them do that more effectively and efficiently.
Qudos System 3 has a central "Actions" module for the management of actions arising from other modules or identified separately, helping organisations to maintain multiple compliances, and provide evidence of that compliance whilst minimising administrative overheads and duplication across the organisation.
Alan Jones, Managing Director of Qudos comments: "Qudos was developed as a complete compliance solution for the enterprise. We are excited to be working with Avanquest to establish Qudos in the UK. They have a sound knowledge of business process management solutions and compliance issues with a well established reseller channel".
- Improved central control and standardisation of operations
- Improved distribution of corporate policies and directives
- Reduced cost of developing procedures and other management system documents
- Improved reliability and reduced cost of document distribution
- Improved access to performance-related information for top management and others
- Increased ability to capture, analyse, and respond to customer feedback â this can lead to improvements in customer relationships
- Improved monitoring / reporting of vendor performance â this can lead to improvements in vendor performance and relationships
- Shared knowledge - Improved ability to learn from experience at other sites
- Flexible rollout - ability to incorporate sites as desired-
- Ability to integrate management system functions on issues such as OHSAS 18001 or AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health & Safety, HACCP Food safety, ISO 9001 Quality or ISO 14001 Environment
- Standard tools / methods help key staff members transfer to other sites when needed
- Certification: central database + multi-site certification option = Less auditor time on site = greatly reduced certification / attendance costs, and less external auditor intrusion into work
Qudos System 3 provides the infrastructure to run any compliance or business management system â for ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, Occupational Health & Safety & various legal and regulatory compliance arrangements. Its flexible design allows additional compliance requirements to be incorporated and addressed as needed.