Standard & Poorâs will now be providing standardised fundamentals data for Perfect Analysis, delivering one of the most timely and accurate data sources available. This will provide users of Perfect Analysis with a high level of cross border and industry comparability, resulting in improved searching and relative performance measurement. The global fundamental data from Standard & Poorâs covers 20,000 companies, which accounts for 98% of the global market capitalisation.
Perfect Analysis will also provide users with the option to subscribe to Reuters Fundamentals and Reuters Estimates. Reuters Fundamentals provides historical âas reportedâ and âstandardisedâ data for more than 34,000 companies across the world. Reuters Estimates provides consensus and detailed forecast data for more than 16,000 companies.
Combined with the best sources of financial information, Perfect Analysis (formerly called Hydra before the acquisition of Synergy) covers over 100,000 global securities, serving the information requirements of the global financial community, law firms, consultancies and academic institutions. Perfect Analysis provides news, fundamental company data, pricing and economic data, broker forecasts and global indices.
Perfect Analysis enables users to chart and display data according to preferred time span or format, add and remove templates and by using the peer group functionality, the end user can also create and compare their own portfolios of companies, industries or countries of choice. Perfect Analysis has a user-friendly interface, which has great flexibility within its functionality to fit the needs of many different user skill sets. Perfect Analysis has been further developed to enable data to be easily viewed and analysed within Excel and PowerPoint at the click of a button.
Within Perfect Analysis, the function âPerfect Viewâ, provides clients with the facility to access company briefing documents on an unrivalled 30,000 companies globally. A Fixed Income module will soon be offered to customers, which will provide detailed issue information, evaluated data and pricing. Perfect Analysis clients can also now request access to specific modules of the Perfect Filings database through Perfect Analysis, which include Annual reports, Mergers and Acquisitions, Debt and Equity filings.
Greg Simidian, Managing Director of Perfect Information, commented on Perfect Analysis, saying: "By working with data providers to add fundamentals and broker estimates information to our database, this allows us to further compete with the larger financial information providers. Prior to the launch of Perfect Analysis, we carried out extensive market research into the day-to-day requirements of our clients and discovered that many subscribers to similar products do not maximise the full use of their functionality. We know that our clients are increasingly finding it difficult to justify the traditionally high costs associated with these products, when they are not being utilised to the full. In response to this, we have maintained and further developed a focused feedback programme, to deliver products with highly relevant functionality and essential content, at a price point that sets a new benchmarking standard."
Perfect Analysis â Content
- Global Equities Database â Up to 20 year archive for data on over 50,000 equities including price, volumes, marketing capitalisation, earning and dividends
- Indices â 12 year archive on over 12,000 indices
- Historical Fundamental data from Standard & Poors and Reuters
- International Newswire and Regulatory News Service Announcements.
- Perfect View. - Company briefing documents on over 30,000 companies
- Exchange Rates
- Macro Economics
- Forecast Earnings
- Broker Research from Reuters
Perfect Analysis â Key Features
- Extensive graphics package
- Report building and in-depth analysis
- Flexible searching across every content area of Perfect Analysis
- Easy to use peer group analysis
- Portfolio building and user created indices
- Content can be easily exported into Powerpoint and Excel with one click
- Tear sheet design (allowing in-house desktop publishing)
- Downloading capabilities with full support for other Windows applications
- Design own composite display, using company logo
- Cost effective and flexible pricing policy.