SectorNet Connections represents the first time that client-to-client cross-communications traverse the highly resilient SFTI network. Clients realize improved business continuity with the use of the highly secure, redundant, resilient and self-healing infrastructure.
Value added benefits of SectorNet Connections include:
- Clients save money through consolidation of individual facilities to other clients and by leveraging existing SectorNet or SFTI connectivity.
- Improved business continuity and availability using a highly resilient network with built-in redundancy for quick restoration after an outage.
- Faster turn-ups with access lines already in place for establishment of IP connectivity.
- More secure access to multiple clients using the SectorNetÂ® closed network dedicated to the financial services industry.
- Managed Services clients save time and expense because Sector manages from the Client Premise Equipment (CPE) to single or multiple endpoints on the network.
- More secure transport because Sector has a presence at every SFTI access center.
According to Sector President and CEO Fred Del Gaudio, SectorNet Connections will benefit exchange member firms, banks, insurance companies, market data recipients, industry associations, and other financial services firms that want to leverage IP transport through the SectorNet virtual backbone. Sector is the logical choice for clients who want a provider with proven experience and expertise providing reliable, secure solutions that respond to the mission critical needs of the industry.
In addition to SectorNet Connections, the SectorNet extranet also provides
access to financial services applications such as CT/CQ, NYSE OpenBook SM, NYSE LiquidityQuoteSM, and OPRA.