its unaudited Interim Results.
* Successful acquisition strategy has driven considerable growth
* Revenue up 50% to Â£51.0 million (2003: Â£34.0 million)
* EBITDA* up 57% to Â£6.3 million (2003: Â£4.0 million)
* Operating cash flow up 35% to Â£5.0 million (2003: Â£3.7 million)
* PBT* up 37% to Â£2.7 million (2003: Â£2.0 million)
* Adjusted EPS* up 32% to 4.9p (2003 restated: 3.7p)
* First interim dividend of 0.5p per share (2003: nil)
* Business Intelligence Division enhanced with acquisition of Lasata
* before restructuring charge of Â£1.3 million
Paul Coleman, chief executive officer of Systems Union Group plc, said:
"Through acquisitions, alliances and investment in R&D, Systems Union has
built a comprehensive portfolio of financial management and business intelligence software solutions. The Board remains confident about future
income and profitability."