Capita Technologies has previously worked with the County of Los Angeles to deliver numerous applications for the CIO, Human Resources, Public Works, Sheriff, District Attorney, Health Services, Probation, and County Counsel. The County partnered with Capita to develop its Web Based Consolidated Criminal History Reporting System (CCHRS) which is one of the nationâs most advanced and functional web-based criminal management solutions.
By ensuring that documents and images are stored electronically, Capita and Identitech will ensure that:
- data can be backed up and recovered
- information can be found quickly through sophisticated online search mechanisms
- changes to documents are tracked and can be attributed to the correct author
- appropriate procedures are followed and enforced using an electronic workflow process that includes signature capability
- information can be captured and made available online through advanced electronic forms capabilities coupled with web publishing.
"We are very pleased to see this relationship become official. We think highly of Identitechâs technology and have been extremely satisfied with Capitaâs implementation services on past projects," states Felix Basadre, Assistant Director of Information Systems Advisory Body (ISAB) from the County of Los Angeles. "We believe this is an outstanding way for Identitech to meet demand in the market for customized implementations of its powerful FYI software while providing local support to large organizations like the County of Los Angeles."