The FYI Solution from Identitech provides online forms, document management, workflow optimization and records management that are critical to key government initiatives including the Paperwork Reduction Act, Electronic Signature Initiatives and the policies contained in the DoD5015.2 standard for retention of records. FYI streamlines government processes by providing:
- A framework for interacting electronically among agencies, departments, employees and constituents by creating naturally efficient workflows using web-based forms and web publishing functions.
- A method to quickly deploy self-service applications for constituents and employees.
- A streamlined mechanism for collecting agenda items for board meetings, publishing agendas and making outcomes available, as required, to all constituents.
- An environment for records management that can ensure strict compliance with legislative requirements for records retention of all types: paper documents, electronic documents, email and digital objects.
- The ability to integrate with legacy applications through an open, standards-based development environment that supports java, XML and web services to bring disparate processes together into a single, functional workflow.
- The scalability necessary to support thousands of internal users and millions of constituents.
Identitech, founded in 1988, has provided many solutions to government agencies including tools to manage board meetings, official records, workers compensation, HR, permits, licenses and e-filing process. Current Florida government customers include:
- The City of Clearwater
- The City of Ft. Lauderdale
- Miami-Dade County
- Sarasota County
- Osceola County
- Brevard County
- The University of Florida Foundation.
"Identitech is pleased to provide a means for our Florida customers to purchase our products and services in a more efficient manner," states Kathy Jaques, VP Marketing, Identitech. "Our commitment to the government market will continue, and this vehicle will serve as a means to showcase our new technology solutions and pre-packaged applications in the State of Florida."
Identitechâs inclusion in the State of Florida Contract, along with its Federal GSA schedule 70, gives current and future clients an easy vehicle for securing their IT initiatives and shortening their procurement cycles.