Lincoln, Nebraska - March 3, 2003:Automated Systems, Inc. (ASI), one of the Midwest's largest networking services companies, announced that it has released an Internet module of their Insite Banking System software. The new system adds an online, real-time Web interface, enabling customers to access their accounts online 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It relies on SynergexâsÂ® Synergy/DEâ¢ xfServerPlus and xfNetLink products to connect the Web interface to ASIâs Synergy/DE-built banking application routines.
Developed for small-to-medium-sized community banks, the Insite Banking System is a complete data processing solution. It was designed with the latest programming methods, and is a fully integrated software system. Using sound financial practices and ensuring optimum efficiency and easy operation, the system provides banks with a complete in-house data processing system that is comprehensive and extremely flexible.
The Insite Banking System includes a cost-effective check imaging module that displays processed checks online. This reduces overhead for banks, improves customer satisfaction, and enhances workforce productivity. Other major features includeâ¦
- A full range of demand deposit module, savings, time deposits, and IRAs, as well as commercial, consumer, and mortgage loans.
- Automatic interfacing to the general ledger; a comprehensive customer information system; over 250 standard reports; custom Synergy/DE ReportWriter reports; customized interfaces for ACH, ATM, electronic cash letters, proof machines, and reader/sorters; a fully integrated safe deposit box module; periodic upgrades to maintain regulatory compliance; and investment accountingâall in an ODBC compatible database.
- A document imaging module that is fully embedded in the Insite Banking System core data processing package. This gives clients access to signature cards, driverâs licenses, financial statements, and other pertinent account and customer related documents on every inquiry screen.
- An optional real-time 24-hour telephone banking module that completely interfaces with the Insite Banking System application, allowing account balances and history inquiries, balance transfers, loan payments, community events, bank advertising, and, during business hours, access to bank personnel.
- A parameter-driven design allows each customer to customize the software.
"Using the Synergy/DE xfServerPlus and xfNetLink tools made it easy for us to create a Web interface for our existing Synergy software," said Tim Schmidt, Marketing Director of Automated Systems, Inc. "We look forward to adding new capabilities to our Insite Banking System, such as online bill pay. Itâs reassuring that Synergex will be there to back us when that time comes."