Webinar: Real-time payments issues facing North American financial institutions
Live webinar 3pm EST
Join ACI Worldwide, Vocalink, KPMG & NACHA as we debate the key real-time payments issues facing banks and Financial institutions in North America.
Real-time payments are here. TCH has 26 banks signed up. Zelle is gaining 100,000 customers per day and processed $75 billion in 2017 and The Clearing House (TCH) System & Zelle Network are live. You need to stay competitive in this aggressively changing marketplace.
Please join us as we debate the key real-time payments issues facing North American financial institutions. The panel will discuss key questions such as:
• What is the business case for real-time payments?
• Why would you choose a strategic implementation vs a tactical implementation? Is there a difference?
• Does real-time payments mean real-time fraud?
• Moderator: Sandra Horn, Senior Principal Product Manager - Real-Time Payments, ACI Worldwide
• George Evers, Senior Vice President Product – Real-Time Payments, Vocalink
• Michael Herd, Senior Vice President – ACH Network Administration, NACHA
• Troy Hagey, Principal, Strategy, Financial Services, KPMG