Vendorcom's Future of Payments Conference
FUTURE OF PAYMENTS CONFERENCE
With just 2 weeks to go until our next Future of Payments Conference, over 120 individuals from right across the payments world have already registered to join us!
Amongst those already registered are representatives from organisations such as ACI Worldwide, American Express, Barclaycard, B&Q, Evoke, Direct Line, Global Payments, Grange Hotels, Hilton Worldwide, Ingenico, Marks & Spencer, NMI, Pay360, Post Office, TGI Fridays, Vodafone and many, many more!
All are keen to hear from our great line up of speakers regarding the Future of Payments as we look forward to 2019 and beyond!
Our key areas of focus for the day are:
- The Future of Identity & Authentication
The RTS on SCA, 3D Secure 2.0 and much, much more - if 2018 was the year of GDPR, 2019 will certainly be the year of Identity & Authentication!!
- The Future of Payment Initiation & Acceptance
Dr Neil Garner, Founder of Thyngs will cover personal insights into the major changes and fundamental forces driving payment innovation over the last 20 years plus and provide a provocative viewpoint on how everything is set to change even further in the next 10 years:
- Evolution from 'bonkers' concept to mass market everyday spend
- Security in the device plus biometrics leveraged by tokenisation
- NFC in all modes as enabler for most innovation now Apple has finally opened up 'reader mode'
- Big data from real world interaction in line with GDPR
- Thyngs: Transforming publishing, charity donations, promotional events and in-store retail
- Who own's the wallet?
- The Future of Payment Security
Jeremy King, International Director of the PCI Security Standards Council will share news of the newly published guidelines for telephone payments before moving on to Payment Security for 2019 and beyond – new standards and programs from the Council and the new challenges we are all facing.
- The Future of Payment Comms & Infrastructure
Looking at cloud, SAAS, and distributed networks with Equinix and Microsoft
Following each keynote presentation, we will be hosting a panel based Q&A with a range of subject matter experts; this is your opportunity to ask those burning questions and raise those niggling concerns!!
Date: Tuesday 18th December
Time: 09:00 (for an 09:30 start) - 17:00
Station: Marble Arch (Central Line)
Cost: Member - Free of charge
Merchant - Free of charge
Partner - Free of charge
Non Member - £695 + VAT