SunTec Confluence 2021
2020 has been a historic year, forcing organizations globally to reimagine and reinvent themselves. As economies emerge from the pandemic and businesses slowly revive, the same rules of the earlier years will not apply. Enterprises will need to be more conscious of changing customer behavior, be creative in terms of hyper-personalizing products, nurturing trust, and confidence and even more connected to differentiate and serve customers, to enhance delight.
Join us for a few hours virtually on April 22, 2021 for SunTec Confluence 2021, a thought leadership event that brings together industry leaders, senior executives, and leading analysts. The event offers a platform to discuss how organizations can become more resilient, enable transformation and drive customer engagement both now and beyond.
Some of our key speakers include:
- ENRICO CAMERINELLI, Senior Analyst, Aite Group,
- JAMES FOWLE, Executive General Manager, Everyday Business Banking, Commonwealth Bank of Australia,
- SIEW CHOO SOH, MD & Group Head of Consumer Banking and Big Data/AI Technology, DBS Bank, Singapore
- STEVEN REITER, Managing Director, EY USA
- In its eighth year, SunTec Confluence is a leading platform for industry and business experts, and technology evangelists to network and deliberate over business-critical affairs
- We’ve got a great line-up of speakers from various industries addressing topics like personalization, digital transformation, cloud, and SaaS
Gain insights and perspectives that will help strengthen your CX and business strategies.