The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) describes open finance as having the potential to transform how consumers and businesses use financial services.
To discover the exciting possibilities of this important initiative, join GFT and Google Cloud for our open finance webinar at 11:00 BST on Tuesday 22nd June 2021.
Paul Rohan – Head of Business Strategy – Finance, Google Cloud
Sophie Guibaud – Chief Growth Officer, OpenPayd
Richard Kalas – Senior Solutions Architect, GFT
This webinar will focus on the following goals of open finance:
• A level playing field to promote competition among financial providers
• Driving digital innovation and kicking legacy infrastructures and outdated working practices into touch
• A new game plan to encourage new and innovative ways of doing things
And on the four essential pillars required to support a successful open finance strategy:
• API Management Infrastructure – including API Gateway, API Manager, Developer Portal and marketplace
• Open API Governance – processes to manage development, deployment and version control of APIs
• Cloud strategy – to leverage scalable architecture to insulate core systems
• Data Federation – for self-service