High Frequency Trading for Fund Management Firms
High-Frequency Trading for Fund Management Firms will bring together traditional investment managers, hedge funds, HFT firms, brokers, exchanges and regulators. Through two days of case studies and interactive debate, it will provide an essential platform for the fund management community to be more engaged in the HFT space.
The meeting will move beyond being a pure technology showcase. It will tackle the business and regulatory challenges of high frequency trading and will show you how to:
- Use innovative skills and tools to improve your trading techniques, strategies and overall performance
- Understand the impact of HFT in certain venues, to decide which markets you should participate in and over what period of time you should work your orders
- Interact with HFT quantitative styles and utilise high frequency flow to add alpha retention to your portfolio
- Select the best electronic trading and low-latency solutions, which are in keeping with your fund’s objectives
- Set optimal safety limits and implement risk management strategies to safeguard your trading activities
You will leave this conference knowing how to accurately measure the impact of HFT on your order flow, and how to utilise HFT flow to your advantage in whatever space you are trading.
Who should attend:
- Global Heads of Trading
- Heads of Quantitative Trading
- High-Frequency Traders
- Chief Quantitative Strategists
- Heads of Risk Management