Delving Deeper into Basel IV / CRR2 Challenges in the Age of COVID-19
In case you missed our webinar co-hosted with XBRL on "Tackling Basel IV/CRR2 In A Challenging COVID-19 Environment". We will be taking a deeper dive into relevant issues in a topical webinar on 15th of July, which will incorpoate feedback from the first session. This discussion will focus on Basel IV / CRR2, albeit from a different perspective and with a new set of expert panellists.
- Richard Jarman, Basel III Reform Programme Director and Head of Regulatory Change for Global Risk, HSBC
- Kantilal Pithia, Director BRS, Grant Thornton UK LLP
- Gregg Jones, Director, Risk and Capital, ISDA
- Richard Moss, Global Product Manager, Capital, AxiomSL
- Moderator: Mahim Mehra, Senior Risk Advisor, AxiomSL
As global markets face turbulence and financial institutions attempt to envision a post COVID-19 new normal, how will financial institutions across the UK and mainland Europe address Basel IV related requirements in the coming months? A panel of leading experts from the financial services industry will share their perspectives on the challenging Basel / CRR2-driven issues ― including data quality, change management, RWA calculations, IRB vs. Standardised Approaches, Model Risk and Stress Testing ― all within the context of a COVID-19 altered financial and regulatory landscape.
Join us in this important discussion on the ongoing Basel IV / CRR2 challenges facing the industry.
To shape the discussion of this invite-only webinar, contribute your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org