Data Risk Management in Financial Services Summit (DRMFS)
The 4th annual edition of the Data Risk Management in Financial Services, 10th of May 2016, at the London Stock Exchange brings CISO’s and security experts together to debate the threats to data security in the Financial Services sector both internal and external. The summit is organised under The Chatham House Rule, offering a safe and secure environment in order to encourage openness and the sharing of information.
The summit, ranked by the FSI sector as a top FS industry event, will be once again chaired by Don Randall MBE, Cyber Ambassador (former Head of Security), Bank of England, and keynoted The Baroness Neville- Jones, DCMG, PC.
- Learn about the latest regulatory and legislative changes
- Discuss Best Practices in FS Data risk assessment and management as well as advanced security models
- Learn about the latest solutions and tools in Data Protection
- Hear of the new risks in fraud and malicious incidents and discuss the latest tactics and tools for cybercrime prevention
- Attend and participate in specially designed DRMF Master classes for enhancing advanced risk management and protection against internal or external threats
KEY THEMES INCLUDE:
- Data Risk Management in Financial Services: Existing and Future Challenges
- Enhancing Cooperation: Collecting and Sharing Advanced and Detailed Threat Intelligence with Law Enforcement Agencies
- Managing Risk, Integrity and Security – Identifying Key Operational Vulnerabilities
- The Miracle of Solving All Your Security Issues