COMPLY2020 is the largest Compliance, Risk and RegTech Conference in the U.S.
Bringing together the most comprehensive gathering of regulators, innovators, legal and compliance professionals and investors from across the globe. Now in its sixth year, COMPLY gathers the best and brightest in the industry for 2 days full of collaboration, insights, best practices and networking. Bobsguide is a proud sponsor of #COMPLY2020 and wants you to join us there. Use our code BobsGuide250 for $250 off the current ticket price and meet us in NYC!
Keynotes include Andrew Smith, Director of the Bureau of Consumer Protection at the Federal Trade Commission; Matt Galvin, Global Vice President of Ethics and Compliance at Anheuser-Busch InBev; and Richard Cordray, Former Director of the CFPB and author of Watchdog, LaSalle Vaughn, Global Head of Enterprise Communications Compliance at Robinhood; and Celie Niehaus, Chief Compliance Officer at BBVA. Ryan Patel, a go-to authority on global business, political economy and corporate governance, will discuss the “State of the Union” of FinTech.
Other Featured Speakers Include:
- Sandy Brown, Assistant Director in the Bureau of Consumer’s Protection’s Division of Financial Practices, FTC
- Joseph Chambers, Assistant Attorney General, Finance Department, State of Connecticut Office of the Attorney General
- Stephen Cheng, Chief Compliance Officer, Green Dot
- Meredith Fuchs, Senior VP, Chief Counsel, Regulatory, Capital One
- Brian Geary, President, OnDeck Capital
- Adam Goller, General Manager of Strategic Partnerships, Cross River Bank
- Stacee Hasenbalg, Chief Compliance Officer, OppLoans
- Shelley Metz-Galloway, Managing Director, Risk and Compliance, Protiviti
- Debbie Miede, Counsel, Complex Financial Institutions, Legal Division, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Tyler Montrone, Chief Legal Officer and Chief Compliance Officer, Acima Credit
- Lakshmi Murthy, US Lead for Risk, Compliance & Regulatory Analytics, Credit Suisse
- Yasmin Omrani, Global Regulatory, Compliance, and AFC Innovation Lead, Deutsche Bank
- Dan Quan, Managing Partner, Banks Street Advisory
- Emily Schoolman, Head of Corporate Compliance, Raymond James
- Peter Singer, Head of Regulatory Compliance, Revolut
- Chris Tocin, Administrative VP, Risk Analytics and Automation Manager, M&T Bank
- Haimera Workie, Head of Financial Innovation and Senior Director, FINRA