Our vision : Companies and finance organizations are undergoing fast transformations and regulatory changes. Business and technological expertises are key issues in order to respond their need for performance, autonomy and security.
Our mission : We do combine business expertise with a high sense of innovation to adapt to the new challenges our clients are facing. We provide them with innovative, high-performance and and secure services to strengthen their competitiveness. We enable them to anticipate and adapt to marjets and regulatory changes.
For more than 30 years, SLIB has always built strong relationships with its customers. Thanks to this specific link we created based on our robust expertise and international experiences, we have developed service offers dedicated to any clients ‘stakes. We enable them to take advantage of all opportunities related to the their business evolution.
Our offer: SLIB is the leading software solutions provider for register & electronic voting, risk and post-trade markets. SLIB supports the evolution of the security business in France and abroad by publishing innovative software solutions enabling investment service providers to streamline their process while mastering the risks associated with their activities.
SLIB is also Votaccess Operator, an essential platform for the digitalisation of General Meeting and electronic vote collection during the pre-General Meeting phase.
To offer even more innovative solutions, SLIB relies on TheLab, its research and development department dedicated to Blockchain and artificial intelligence solutions.
Our values :
– Expertise: 32 years of experience
– Innovation: a visionary and committed partnership with our clients
– Trust: rigour, traceability and security
– Boldness: passion and enthusiasm for your projects
For more than 30 years, SLIB has been supporting the evolution of the security business in France and abroad by publishing innovative software solutions enabling investment service providers to streamline their process while mastering the risks associated with their activities.
Key benefits of our offers :
– Scalable and open : easy add-on of new functionality, new connectors and capacity to absorb peak traffic
– Field tested and reliable : used by major institutions
– Always compliant with the latest international financial market regulatory rules and standards : proactive markets and technology watch
– 1988: Creation of SLIB from the information technology department of the Lyon regional stock exchange
– 1993: First major British client with international reputation, for activities with Euronext Paris
– 1995: SLIB becomes a subsidiary of Caisse Centrale des Banques Populaires
– 2001: Creation of a subsidiary in Brussels. SLIB becomes ISV approved by Euronext and LCH.Clearnet
– 2002: First clients in Belgium
– 2003: First clients in Portugal
– 2005: Launch of pan-European offers for risk management and middle office. First clients in The Netherlands
– 2006: Opening of SLIB UK in London. SLIB product offer covers the UK market and wins first clients in the City
– 2007: Launch of the derivatives Front to Back platform
– 2008: BNP Paribas acquires a stake in the capital of SLIB
– 2009-2011: SLIB launches new solutions in the fields of risk management, middle office management and online voting for general meetings.
– 2011: Shareholders changes as Natixis holds 1/3 of the capital and BNP Paribas 2/3 in order to better support Slib internationally and thus help setting up their activity in Lisbon.
– 2011: AFTI has commissioned SLIB to create and manage the VOTACCESS platform to collect voting intentions. The platform has been operational since end 2011.
– 2013: IBM empowers SLIB to manage millions of European stock market transactions.
– 2013: 25 large companies have chosen VOTACCESS for their GMs.
– 2019: BNP Paribas, CACEIS, Crédit Agricole Titres, Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale, La Banque Postale, Natixis and Société Générale have chosen SLIB to carry out and operate RegistrAccess, a platform that uses Blockchain/DLT technology to digitalise movement orders and the register keeping of unlisted securities holders.
– 2019: SLIB buys Election Europe in France to extend its activities and expertises of online voting.
– 2021: Broadridge collaborates with SLIB to deliver shareholder Rights Directive II Solution for French Market.
SLIB can offer you expert software solutions to optimize your securities operations, whether you are a :
– Broker dealer
– Individual or global clearer
– Investment Bank
– Issuer agent
SLIB employs around one hundred and fifty people in Paris, Lyon, London and Lisbon.