Since 2011, ReconArt drives innovation in the recon space and helps a global client base establish robust, flexible and scalable data reconciliation processes. Our software solution leverages best practice and technology in line with the digital transformation trends in finance & accounting.
Our reconciliation tool is a fully configurable SaaS solution which originates from its powerful matching engine. It matches automatically your data by your predefined rules applying your unique business logic. The solution adapts to your growth curve and can accommodate very large and constantly increasing transaction volumes without compromising performance. Data quality and integrity are guaranteed through the normalization and enrichment functionality.
Oriented towards the self-sufficient business user, ReconArt is a best practice product which means implementing client feedback, staying up-to-date with technology and regulatory developments, and constant reinvestment in improvements without additional cost. We offer flexible deployment options and excellent on-going support. With ReconArt you can count on clear and predictable cost of ownership and attractive ROI.
Find out more: https://www.reconart.com/
ReconArt is an enterprise class fully web-based reconciliation platform designed for end-to-end automation and integrated management of the entire reconciliation lifecycle.
ReconArt serves businesses from all verticals and sizes which tackle enormous transaction volumes, multiple data sources or complex matching logic.
- Significant time savings and lower business costs
- Reduced manual effort and a viable replacement for obsolete methods such as spreadsheets
- Integrated platform instead of disparate tools and patched-up solutions
- Automation to prevent human errors and improve matching rates
- Streamlined process, reporting visibility and improved operational efficiency
- Enhanced multi-level control from single transaction to balance of accounts, granular audit trail
- Timely identification of risk incidents
- Intuitive & business user friendly, no heavy IT involvement
- Flexible and configurable for all industry specifics
- Scalability – industry benchmark for high volume transaction processing without performance drawbacks
- Seamless integration with ERPs, internal systems and third-party platforms
- Superb cost-to-benefits ratio
Common reconciliation scenarios and application:
Credit Card Reconciliation
Balance Sheet Reconciliation & Close
Positions, Holdings & Trades Reconciliation
Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Reconciliation
Enhanced Control: Journal Entries
Enhanced Control: Variance Analysis