Maveric’s 2025 Mission and 4.0 Outlook
• Gaining leadership through proven solutions for CXO challenges in the areas of customer experience, regulatory compliance, digital operations, customer analytics and cloud enablement.
• Becoming a partner of choice to seven out of the top fifteen global banks and fifteen out of the top fifty regional banks and select FinTech companies.
• Enhance delivery model, talent nurturing process, customer-centric culture and triple revenues by 2025
Maveric Systems is a banking technology transformation specialist with two decades of strong and exclusive banking domain experience. Our successful track record holds more than 65+ banking transformations supported by 2800+ specialists spread across 15 countries. We offer comprehensive line of services across the landscapes of data, digital, core banking (Temenos) and quality engineering (QE). We have regional multi-service delivery capabilities in USA, UK, Middle-East, Saudi Arabia and APAC.
– In-depth Banking domain heritage across retail banking, corporate banking, cards, payments, wealth management, regulatory compliance etc.
– Diverse Banking product exposure across core banking, KYC/AML solutions, wealth management, digital/Omni channel, payments and more
– Staunch delivery commitments with global delivery advantage
– Diverse service portfolio in data, digital, core banking (Temenos) and Quality Engineering
– Recognized by Global Analysts and leading forums
Founded in 2000, Maveric started with a singular focus on QA services exclusively for the Banking industry. We chased our next dream by expanding our service portfolio and introduced data, digital and core banking (Temenos) competencies. Our global and regional delivery capabilities strengthened with our presence in 15 countries. As a niche Banking technology transformation specialist, we are recognized constantly by leading analysts, media and banking forums.
– Contextual Solutions across CX transformation, regulatory compliance and digital ops
– Digital Development for Microservice and API, Mobile, Cloud, CRM, SRE
– Data technology for Data migration, Data for digital, data for compliance, managed data lakes, analytics
– Core banking which includes analysis, implementation, upgrade and support as a certified Temenos partner
– Quality Engineering for Web, API, Mobile, banking product specific testing, non-functional testing, automation
Driving successful banking technology transformation at an accelerated pace is our foremost goal. This goal is brought alive via our core promise of Accelerate Next and its three distinct values of conscious contextualization, comprehensive competencies and core commitment. This way, we deliver customer success in every customer engagement.
– Ranga Reddy – CEO
– V.N Mahesh – COO and Director
– Maha V- Director
– N.N. Subramanian – Director
– P.Venkatesh (PV) – Director
– Muraleedhar Pai – Executive Director
– Harish TR – SVP, Human Resources
– Kishan Sundar – SVP, Digital Business Unit
– Swami Srinivasan – SVP, DataTech
– Aravind Ponniraivan – SVP, QE
– Anand Menezes – SVP, Temenos
– Shankar Ganesh – SVP, Enterprise Data Management
– Sunil Manukonda – SVP, Account Partner – Strategic Accounts
|Maveric collaborated closely with Allica Bank to help us build a new bank designed specifically to serve the needs of SMEs in the UK. Their dependable and high-energy team provided top-level quality engineering expertise and helped us build the right test capabilities for the bank.” – CIO of a UK Bank|