Fitch Solutions is part of Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is majority-owned by Hearst.
Fitch Solutions is a leading provider of credit intelligence and the primary distributor of Fitch Ratings content. 90% of the world’s leading financial institutions, multinational companies, government agencies, and consulting firms based in 118 countries depend on Fitch content to inform their business decisions.
Fitch Solutions’ industry-leading content is available through Fitch Connect, the powerful and intuitive platform that enables management of credit risk with greater efficiency, clarity and ease.
Whether researching entities, compiling data for analysis, or monitoring market movements, Fitch Connect provides control over the information you see. Designed to service the individual data consumption models of credit risk professionals, all content is offered through a suite of advanced delivery channels–Web, Feeds, API and Excel Add-in.
– Access comprehensive credit intelligence, including the world’s leading bank fundamental data set, ratings and research covering the fixed-income universe, as well as financial data on insurance firms, corporates and sovereigns.
– Analyze the largest coverage of bank fundamentals in the market, economic data on sovereigns, including 3-year forecast data, as well as financials on insurers and corporates.
– Access 25 distinct rating types, including recovery, national, local currency, country ceiling, volatility, and viability ratings.
– Determine probabilities of default with historical ratings, outlooks and watch status coverage on issuers and issues, including those that have expired, defaulted, matured or are no longer covered by Fitch Ratings.
– Leverage the same data Fitch Ratings analysts use in their credit rating process.
– Evaluate the credit quality of counterparties and identify market opportunities with insight produced by Fitch Ratings analysts based in 31 countries who cover 24 sectors.
– Discuss the credit ratings, sources and methodologies behind Fitch’s analysis with the analysts themselves, whose approach is globally consistent, while remaining regionally and locally focused.
Fitch Group is majority-owned by Hearst, one of the nation’s most diversified media, information and services companies. Fitch Ratings, Fitch Solutions, BMI Research and Fitch Learning are all members of Fitch Group.
Founded in 1913, Fitch Ratings is one of the world’s three largest credit agencies.
Founded in 2008, Fitch Solutions emerged from Fitch Ratings to focus on development of products and services for the fixed-income industry. In 2015, Fitch Solutions soft launched Fitch Connect—a powerful and intuitive platform with multiple delivery channels.
Founded in 1997, Fitch Learning is a preeminent training and professional development firm.
Founded in 1984, BMI Research is an independent provider of country risk and industry analysis specializing in emerging and frontier markets.