encompass develops technology to automate Know Your Customer (KYC) policies and ensure adherence to processes designed for compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) regulations in financial, legal and accounting businesses.
With encompass’ market leading software, KYC checks and onboarding processes can be completed faster, with significantly lower costs and greater accuracy. encompass provides a regulator ready audit trail and reduces the risk of human oversight inherent in manual process.
Founded in Australia in 2012, encompass launched in the UK in 2015 and employs more than 50 staff across their London, Sydney and Glasgow offices. encompass products analyse real time data from 14+ information providers including Thomson Reuters World-Check, Experian, C6i, Bureau van Dijk, Equifax and Companies House.
encompass serves more than 200 firms globally who rely on its products to automate and manage AML/CTF risk and compliance while enabling growth through informed and timely business decisions.
We are the creator of KYC automation software for the banking, finance, legal and accountancy sectors. encompass turns AML/CTF compliance into a competitive advantage. Consistent and robust policy adherence is now possible using the unique power of policy automation to ensure your business is regulator ready.
– Cost containment through automation of highly manual compliance activities, making KYC operations scaleable.
– Surety the organisation’s own KYC policy is being implemented consistently each and every time, with proof.
– Regulator readiness and responsiveness to regulation change; instantly review and remediate entire customer books in bulk.
– Accelerated onboarding for differentiated customer experience and faster time to revenue.
– Achieve a risk based system of control without interruption; utilise existing information suppliers and augment current systems using cloud technology.
Founded in Australia in 2012, encompass launched in the UK in 2015 and employs more than 50 staff across their London, Sydney and Glasgow offices.
Wayne Johnson, CEO and Co-Founder
Roger Carson, Global Head of Sales and Co-Founder
Paul Charmatz, Managing Director
Alex Ford, VP Operations
Graeme Port, Head of Product
Graeme Buchanan, VP Product Development