The Emerging Payments Association is managed by the Leadership team and Founding Advisory Board members. Advisory Board members are nominated and elected to the board each year from the existing sponsors based upon their ability to lead and influence the payments industry.
The Emerging Payments Association brings together companies across the emerging payments spectrum to help shape the future of the payments industry landscape. Our mission is to make the UK a global leader in payments innovation by attracting investment capital and creating a hospitable regulatory environment for innovators, new entrants and disruptors.
• Tony Craddock, Director General, CEO of Your Gx
• Frank Lambe, Chairman, Co-Founder & Chairman of Payment Card Technologies (PCT)
Advisory Board members:
• Ray Brash, Chairman and CEO, PrePay Solutions
• Ian Clowes, CEO, Payment Card Technologies
• David Hunter, ex-CEO Ukash, Chairman at W2 Global Data
• Neira Jones, Chair of Advisory Board for Ensygnia, Global Advisory Board for the Centre for Strategic Cybercrime & Security Science
• Ian McMath, CEO, Sodexo Benefits & Rewards
• Kriya Patel, Managing Director – Bancorp Inc – Transact Payments Limited
• Mike Smith, Board Director, Raphaels Bank
• Suresh Vaghiani, Executive Vice President of Card Services at Global Processing Services (GPS)
• Rich Wagner, Founder and CEO of Advanced Payment Solutions (APS)