Dion is the trusted technology partner to the financial services industry. Dion’s aim is to take the pain and risk out of financial technology in a constantly changing market, by providing a consistent, reliable and approachable source of value added solutions. From flexible pricing models, to fuss-free implementations, Dion’s business model is about providing a straightforward approach that is responsive to client needs and enables them to turn financial technology into real business opportunities.
The company draws on its presence across the financial markets, the depth of its global expertise and the breadth of its product development resources to serve the specific and localised needs of its clients. Dion continually strives to make available new solutions that deliver the value that clients are looking for, both through in-house development and strategic acquisitions. As a result, Dion is the single source for a comprehensive and developing range of solutions, from which financial services firms can select those that meet their business needs both now and in the future.
Dion is a global financial technology company. We provide broad range of solutions to meet specific business needs across financial markets. We draw on our presence across markets, depth of our global expertise & breadth of our product development resources to serve specific & localised needs of financial institutions.
Dion is highly focused in creating innovative software solutions for the global financial markets. The key expertise areas include:
1. Trading, Settlement & Wealth Management
3. Governance, Risk & Compliance
4. Messaging & Workflow
5. Research & Information Services
1. Ralph J. Horne, MD & Global CEO
2. Joe Nash, MD - Asia Pacific & Head - M&A
4. Rudy Pecker, MD - Americas
5. Syed A. Asim, COO - India, ME & Africa
6. Colin Camp, MD - Products & Strategy & Global Head - Marketing
7. Gaurav Kohli, Development Director
8. Anurag Garg, Head - Research & Information Services
9. Kershasp Carnac, Head - Financial Analytics