Avoka, the acknowledged leader in digital customer acquisition for financial services companies, today announced another year of significant growth across all regions for new and existing accounts. Marked by support from the world’s blue-chip banks, in the last 12 months (ended June 2017), Avoka has experienced record-breaking results with overall orders up by 79%.
The fintech company has operations in Australia, North America, United Kingdom and most recently, across Europe with its expansion to Germany. Avoka’s continued success has been driven by demand from financial services firms to open up new customer acquisition channels and improve onboarding and application processes to provide an outstanding customer experience.
“With every year, the need to transform to omni-channel customer acquisition heightens for large financial institutions. Worldwide, banks are increasingly realizing the importance of being digitally relevant. This year’s results reflect the importance of our platform in today’s market,” said Phil Copeland, CEO, Avoka.
Avoka’s recent milestones include:
• Overall orders up 79%; New Business orders up 67%
• Maintaining 4/10 of Australia’s, 8/50 of North America’s, and 4/50 of Europe’s top banks as clients
• Doubled the size of its worldwide team
• Launched Customer Experience (CX) Design Program to help clients establish a concrete vision for their omni-channel customer experience.
• Opened a new office in Frankfurt, Germany to serve Germany, Austria and Switzerland
• Awarded or nominated for at least 8 different awards, ranging from Celent XCelent Award to Best in Show at Barlow Business Banking conference.
Copeland added: “Large banks across the UK, North America and Australia are continuing to recognize the benefits we provide and this has spurred our growth. The investment in recruitment and technology means our system is cutting abandonment rates by more than 40%, implementation is taking as little as three months and the time to onboard business customers reduced from 40 days to three. We look forward to replicating this success into 2018.”
Third annual report finds largest US banks moved ahead of Europeans, while Australian banks maintained their lead in supporting digital customer acqui...View article
Avoka, the leader in digital customer journeys in banking, today announced that Alpine Bank has chosen Avoka Transact as their platform to build ...View article
Partnership empowers banks and their customers with seamless onboarding experience in a single platform, eliminating the need for branch visit. Avoka,...View article