SS&C’s Global Wealth Platform Delivers Enhanced Client Service Capabilities in Latest Release
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:SSNC), a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services, today announced the latest enhancements to its Global Wealth Platform (GWP) - the next generation cloud-based investment management solution.
The latest upgrades reflect direct input from SS&C’s network of clients and include significant enhancements for dynamic investment policy statement (IPS) management. By aligning market conditions and client investment strategies, advisors are provided unparalleled graphical insight into the client’s household condition.
“Our clients have been at the forefront of driving the direction of SS&C’s product development, making sure that we are delivering the enhancements they need and expect from a world class technology provider,” said Eric Rocks, Managing Director, SS&C Technologies. “The upgrades in this release enable our customers to monitor and review taxable and non-taxable accounts quickly to spot potential issues or opportunities. This functionality is critical to help our customers stay on top of their clients’ portfolios and make more informed investment decisions, while delivering high client service levels.”
Superior Client Management Tools
- Investment Policy Statement: new capabilities allow the capture and storage of multiple iterations of the IPS. Automatic alerts notify users of deviations from the IPS targets to the account groups’ actual asset/product mix. An intuitive web portal allows the advisor to view the impact of proposed changes to asset allocations while trying to bring the underlying accounts back within IPS tolerance.
- Tax Harvesting: An enhanced web interface supports multiple methods for harvesting losses and/or gains for the client.
Expanded Product Capabilities
- Combination Orders: New functionality allows for the capture of orders that must be executed simultaneously, such as when trading options strategies like straddles, strangles and butterflies.
- Cross Trades: For those markets that allow net orders to be sent for funds, new processing has been developed to offset purchase and sales into a single order across clients, achieving operational and trading efficiencies whilst reducing transaction costs.
- A new tool set has been introduced to allow advisors utilizing options strategies to automate the exercise or assignment of the options. Choices allow for the underlying assets to be delivered from the existing holdings or purchased in the market.