Nasdaq Nordic today publishes monthly trade statistics for the Nordic1and Baltic2 markets. Below follows a summary of the statistics for October 2014:
- For OMXC20 companies 3.7 larger
- For OMXH25 companies 4.2 larger
- For OMXS30 companies 2.4 larger
- For OMXC20 companies 92.3 %
- For OMXH25 companies 92.3 %
- For OMXS30 companies 94.1 %
1) Nasdaq Copenhagen, Helsinki, Iceland and Stockholm
2) Nasdaq Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius
3) ETF trading figure encompasses Nasdaq Stockholm and Nasdaq Helsinki.
4) Source: Thomson Reuters and Nasdaq. Included are all European marketplaces that offer trading in Nasdaq Nordic listed shares. During October our market share data provider has experienced data quality issues. The above figure has been checked against multiple other sources however figures may be subject to future revisions.Revised figures are available on request once the data quality issue is resolved.
5) Nasdaq Nordic offers trading in all of the Oslo Bors listed shares.
6) EBBO (European Best Bid and Offer) refers to the current best price available for selling or buying a trading instrument such as a stock.