Existing members can use the sign in option below.
Bobsguide members enjoy:
NASDAQ OMX today publishes monthly trade statistics for the Nordic1 and Baltic2 markets.
Below follows a summary of the statistics for April 2014.
The share trading increased by 19.7 % to a daily average of 2.920bn EUR, compared to 2.438bn EUR in April 2013. Compared to the previous month, March 2014, the daily average decreased by 10.7 %.
Derivatives trading decreased by 10.8 % to a daily average of 470,661 contracts, compared with 527,603 contracts in April 2013.
ETF trading3 (Exchange Traded Funds) increased by 1.2% to a daily average of 56.3m EUR compared to 55.6m EUR in April 2013.
Nokia Oyj was the most traded stock during the past month, followed by Pohjola Pankki Oyj.
Deutsche Bank was the most active member during the past month, followed by Merrill Lynch.
NASDAQ OMX Nordic’s share of order-book trading in our listed stocks4 decreased to 69.3%, compared to 70.2% previous month.
NASDAQ OMX Nordic’s share of order-book trading in Norwegian listed shares5 remain unchanged to 4.0 % compared to the previous month.
The average order book depth on the best price level was larger at NASDAQ OMX Nordic than the second most liquid trading venue, see detailed figures per exchange:
NASDAQ OMX Nordic’s average time at EBBO6 (European Best Bid and Offer) was:
1) NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen, Helsinki, Iceland and Stockholm
2) NASDAQ OMX Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius
3) ETF trading figure encompasses NASDAQ OMX Stockholm and NASDAQ OMX Helsinki.
4) Source: Thomson Reuters and NASDAQ OMX. Included are all European marketplaces that offer trading in NASDAQ OMX Nordic listed shares.
5) NASDAQ OMX offers trading in all of the Oslo Bors listed shares.
6) EBBO (European Best Bid and Offer) refers to the current best price available for selling or buying a trading instrument such as a stock.
Cinnober is pleased to announce that it has appointed Hans Sjöberg as new Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Taraneh Derayati as new Head of Sale...View article
Asia Pacific Exchange Pte (APEX), confirms today that it will launch a new and customized clearing system delivered by Cinnober. Based on TRADExpress ...View article
The exchange's new trading engine will be running on the Nasdaq Financial Framework; continue operating SMARTS for market surveillance efforts N...View article