Eze Software Group Caps Milestone Year with Global Expansion and Client Growth
Record global sales, expansion across global markets, and key platform integration in 2013 highlight groundbreaking year for Eze Software
Eze Software Group, a premier provider of global investment technology, today announced that it has experienced record growth for each of its three integrated, award-winning product lines in the first year of operations under the Eze Software brand.
In 2013, Eze Software added records of 83 new Eze OMS™ clients, 54 new Tradar PMS™ clients, and 230 new RealTick® EMS institutional clients across all major market regions, experiencing especially significant growth in Asia Pacific and Latin America. It also expanded within each client segment, including traditional asset managers, hedge funds, institutional asset managers, and pension funds.
“This has been an extremely successful year for Eze Software Group on a number of levels,” said Jeffrey Shoreman, Co-President of Eze Software Group. “The market has embraced our flexible front-to-back platform, recognizing the advantage of working with a single trusted service provider across the entire investment lifecycle. We continue to invest across our fully integrated product suite, working in partnership with our clients to develop the cutting-edge solutions that best suit their unique business needs.”
David Quinlan, Co-President at Eze Software Group, added: “2013 has been an incredible year for us by any measure. Clients are excited about our new platform integrations, which enable an increased level of operational efficiency and significantly streamline front-to-back-office workflow. Already underway in 2014 are several key global initiatives that will support further growth for the company and drive increased productivity for our clients.”
Additional key accomplishments in 2013 include:
- Completed key integration points across Eze Software’s full suite of market-leading solutions to streamline workflow across the investment lifecycle
- Integrated RealTick Data® into the Eze OMS and Tradar PMS, providing an additional option for industry-leading global market data and options analytics; now all three product lines can utilize the same market data to power market data-dependent functions
- OMS highlights include: Eze Software grew its Eze OMS business globally and amongst traditional asset managers; enhanced its Eze OMS solution to address the unique requirements of the Brasilian market and drive growth in the region; expanded its Eze OMS Compliance product offering and added 70 Compliance clients; introduced an investment rules framework and enhanced compliance workflows in its Eze OMS Modeling tools; added trade entry support to Eze Mobile for iPad; and successfully completed over 50 collective Form PF filings with the Eze OMS’s Regulatory Filings Manager
- EMS highlights include: Awarded U.S. Patent covering proprietary technology and methodology for staging electronic orders into a neutral (aggregation) account for execution in the RealTick EMS; expanded mobile capabilities with the release of RealTick UltraLite™; and expanded the RealTick EMS global connectivity network with 78 new brokers across 12 countries
- PMS highlights include: Nearly doubled previous record for quarterly sales of the Tradar PMS in North America and launched Tradar PMS Version 5.1, providing enhanced operational workflow and new performance reporting capabilities
- Received several major industry awards including:
- Best Buy-Side EMS and Best Buy-Side OMS in Water’s 2013 Buy-Side Technology Awards
- Best Fund Accounting and Reporting System in HFMWeek’s 2013 U.S. Hedge Fund Service Awards
- Best EMS Provider and Best OMS Provider in the 2013 Waters Rankings
- Best Fund Accounting and Reporting System in the 2013 Hedgeweek Global Awards.
- 2013 Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal for the seventh consecutive year