Will Connect to the Shanghai Futures Information Technology’s (SFIT) Comprehensive Transaction Platform
FlexTrade Systems, Inc., a global leader in broker-neutral, multi-asset execution and order management trading systems, today announced that Haitong Futures Co, Ltd., a subsidiary of Haitong Securities, has deployed FlexFutures, its state-of-the-art futures trading system, to connect to the Shanghai Futures Information Technology’s Comprehensive Transaction Platform, which will grant Haitong Futures’ clients access to the following derivatives exchanges: Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE), Dalian Commodity Exchange (DCE), Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange (ZCE) and China Financial Future Exchange (CFFEX).
“Haitong Futures is well known for providing fast and effective IT systems in China’s futures industry,” said Lili Wang, Manager of Haitong Futures International Department in Shanghai. “We often hear clients asking for a good English trading system, so one of our goals was to provide a one-stop English platform for QFIIs, hedge funds and other international investors for trading in China’s futures markets. After a detailed study, we chose FlexFutures to satisfy our clients’ demand for manual click trading and algo trading.”
Built to seamlessly integrate with order management systems and other proprietary or third-party systems, FlexFutures comes fully integrated with many rules-based trading strategies, including Pairs, Calendar Spreads and Iceberg, as well as synthetic and contingent order types that are designed to reduce market impact and slippage, minimize risk, and improve trading performance. It is fully scalable and configurable for multiple users over a network, and every user can customize the look of his or her screen.
“We are delighted that Haitong Futures has chosen FlexFutures,” said Manish Kedia, Managing Director of FlexTrade Systems Pte. Ltd. in Singapore. “As derivatives markets become more automated in China, it’s critical for firms such as Haitong Futures to use trading technology platforms such as FlexFutures to help their international clients trade futures in China’s derivatives markets while reducing market impact and minimizing slippage.”
Key features of FlexFutures include:
• Ability to create and integrate customized execution algorithms and trading strategies while maintaining complete market anonymity and confidentiality.
• Single-click or auto trading for spreads and other multi-legged trades.
• Highly customizable GUI that allows traders to view the markets in a wide variety of ways.
• Available as a global ASP solution with fully-linked data centers in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Frankfurt, London, NY, Chicago and Sao Paulo.
• Electronic trade blotter for managing voice-brokered transactions.
• Ability to manage allocations and broker restrictions in real-time.
• Open architecture that provides APIs in C, C++, Java, .NET and COM for black box trading and full integration with in-house order- and risk-management systems.
• Full integration with FlexTrade’s FlexTRADER, FlexFX and FlexOPT trading solutions providing for multi- and cross-asset class algorithmic trading in futures, equities, foreign exchange and equity options from a single screen.
FlexTrade (@FlexTrade) today announced the integration of the BestX trade analytics solution for FX within its FlexTRADER EMS...View article
Showcases Comprehensive Approach to Trading During MiFID II FlexTrade (@FlexTrade), a global leader in multi-asset execution and order managemen...View article
FlexTrade Systems (@FlexTrade), a global leader in multi-asset execution and order management systems, today announced it has been chosen as the Best ...View article