Today, StatPro Inc. officially launched Revolution, a cloud-based platform for portfolio analysis, reporting and distribution that combines a web interface with sophisticated analysis for a single, powerful new solution. Revolution, which has been beta tested in the market since October 2010, is already being used by leading global custodians, asset management firms, and large and small registered investment advisors (RIAs) to deliver exceptional portfolio analysis capabilities at a fraction of the cost of traditional systems. This platform will be showcased this week at the 2011 Morningstar Investment Conference.
Revolution stands in sharp contrast to traditional terminal-based solutions, which are hardware-heavy, require high licensing fees and demand hours of training time. Priced on a $100 per-portfolio basis, with no installed software or hardware and a highly intuitive design, Revolution is changing the rules for portfolio management – its performance, attribution, asset allocation and risk analysis capabilities are industry-leading, but its price point and ease-of-use make it accessible to a wide range of users.
"Brown Brothers Harriman is a long time StatPro client and one of our funds holds StatPro shares,” said Timothy Hartch, Partner at Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. “We are excited about adopting Revolution for our small cap investment partnership to help us analyze, track and report on portfolio performance, attribution and risk.”
Key features of StatPro Revolution include:
• Licenses on a per-portfolio, not per-user, basis – ensures portfolio managers can securely share data across the business, from front-office to back-office. One portfolio license enables up to 100 individuals access to portfolio data.
• Simple data management – users can upload holdings through the web or FTP, edit portfolios directly online, import the firm’s own data such as weights and returns and create custom securities and benchmarks.
• Instant, online reporting to anyone – always-on capabilities let managers get closer to clients through fast, easy-to-understand reports in PDF or Excel formats.
• Superb visual analysis – provides detail and drill down to stock levels when required.
• Access to essential data and research – thousands of benchmarks and over 500,000 securities can be found through the Revolution interface.
“Revolution is designed for 21st century portfolio managers, who expect that technology solutions should be intuitive and easy to use, yet powerful enough to answer the demands of their 24/7 businesses,” said StatPro North America CEO, Andrew Peddar. “We are at a turning point for the asset management industry, where the cloud is ushering in an unprecedented opportunity for growth. We’re proud of Revolution and look forward to helping our clients make the most of their technology investments while focusing on what they do best: serving their client-base.”
StatPro Group plc (AIM: SOG), a global leader in portfolio analytics solutions, today announced that fund administrator Meridian Fund Services has ext...View article
StatPro Group plc. (AIM: SOG), a market leader in portfolio analytics, today announced that StatPro Revolution now supports enhanced user management a...View article
StatPro Group plc (AIM: SOG), a market leader in portfolio analytics, today announces that StatPro Revolution now allows for global exposure and liqui...View article