New client wins and a host of functional upgrades kick starts a promising 2011 for the leading stockbroking solution
3i Infotech, a global provider of IT solutions, announces three new client wins and a string of enhancements for Altimis, its stockbroking and portfolio management solution, completing a strong 2010. Developed in conjunction with the stockbroking and investment management community, the product provides clients and prospects with the ability to further streamline the broking and investment process and take advantage of one of the only systems to truly span from front to back office without the inherent problems of multiple databases.
In a challenging year for the UK stockbroking industry, which saw industry profits affected by an overall reduction in investor appetite and lower trading volumes, stockbroking and investment firms have become increasingly keen to satisfy client needs as efficiently and as cost effectively as possible. Altimis, sold predominantly as an Application Service Provider (ASP) solution, fits very well as the market demand to incease the efficiency of IT services and the back office, whilst being able to enhance the client service.
Offering a client-centric solution, Altimis has been specifically designed to tackle these issues and eliminate the stockbroking and investment management headache. Providing a breadth of functionality spanning the front, middle and back office, the new version of Altimis offers a range of benefits including:
• The use of a single database eliminating potential problems involving data transfer, reconciliation or multiple update and storage
• White labeled online portfolio access for clients and their agents
• Order Management, linked to Retail Service Providers (RSP), enabling high levels of Straight Through Processing (STP)
• System access that can be configured to individual user level, enabling organistions to limit functionality across different areas of the business
• An extensive Document Management suite enabling fast, efficient client communication
• Enhanced _STP_ that enables users to manage and track management fees, interest processing, valuations and statement production at a frequency that suits the needs of the company or client
• An integrated Client Reporting solution that provides access to a set of reliable, accurate and highly configurable reports that can be personalised and white labeled
“Over the past twelve months, stockbroking and investment firms have taken an increasing interest in the future operational efficiency of their back office and administrative processes,” said Bob Whigham, Director Broking Systems, 3i Infotech. “By continuing to innovate with Altimis as a solution, we are able to assist them in delivering efficient, cost effective services, but ensure a top tier level of client service, commensurately.”
“With an excellent industry track record and well-established client base, we are confident that Altimis continues to enable the stockbroking and investment community to tackle what has become for many, an onerous and costly administrative headache.”