- Fiserv ranks first in applications and services to global financial services companies for six out of past seven years
- Compiled by IDC Financial Insights, FinTech 100 represents technology companies that derive at least 33 percent of revenue from financial services
- Innovative new services from Fiserv drive loyalty, efficiency and profitability for financial institutions of all sizes
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), the leading global provider of financial services technology solutions, announced today that it has once again been ranked No. 1 on the FinTech 100, an annual international listing of the top technology providers to the financial services industry, as named by American Banker, Bank Technology News and IDC Financial Insights. The FinTech 100 ranks vertical technology vendors that derive more than one-third of their revenue from the financial services industry.
"Technology is front and center as the demands of empowered users converge with a dynamic financial services market," said Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer, Fiserv. "Our consistent leadership is the by-product of our nearly 20,000 engaged associates who serve our thousands of clients extraordinarily well every day."
Since the FinTech 100 debuted in 2004, Fiserv has ranked first every year except 2007. This perennial position among the top of the FinTech 100 is driven by meeting the needs of financial services companies of all sizes. Fiserv continues to introduce innovations that help financial institutions manage regulatory change, increase customer loyalty, mitigate risk, and improve overall efficiency and profitability. Recent Fiserv innovations helping to drive the digital transformation of financial services include:
- Acumen(TM), a member-centric account processing solution for large, progressive credit unions built on the latest Internet and Web 2.0 technologies
- Corillian(R) Online, which integrates online banking, money movement and personal financial management (PFM) tools within a single overview, provides consumers with actionable insight into their finances
- Mobile Source Capture(TM), a new remote deposit capture solution that extends the convenience of remote check capture to camera-equipped smart phones
- Relationship Advance(TM), a solution that enables financial institutions to offer a configurable deposit-based lending product to their customers
- ZashPay(TM), a person-to-person (P2P) payments service that allows users to send or receive money using their existing online banking accounts
Fiserv is recognized as a market leader by independent analysts and industry groups across a number of solution categories, including account processing for banks and credit unions, online banking, bill payment, and financial crime and risk management, among others.
"Fiserv has become one of the global leaders in providing information management and next generation systems for the financial services industry. In a challenging environment, where competition for limited IT budget dollars continues to increase, its place in the FinTech 100 ranking reflects its global reach and comprehensive product suite," said Marc DeCastro, research manager, Consumer Banking and Credit, IDC Financial Insights.