Numerix Launches Japanese Version of Corporate Website
New website symbolizes the increasing global demand for Numerix’s products and services across Japan and Asia
Numerix, the leading provider of cross-asset analytics for derivatives valuations and risk management, today announced the launch and activation of its new corporate website for the Japanese market place. The launch symbolizes the increasing global demand for the firm’s products and services across the Japanese and Asian market places and represents the company’s strategic commitment to the region.
The firm’s newly launched Japanese website provides for a dynamic online showcase of Numerix’s products and global services, cutting edge technology, partner alliances and global support. Through the Numerix “Community” portal, users have online access to the latest social media tools. Those tools include:
• The Numerix Blog - provide industry commentary and thought leadership.
• Numerix Quant Connection - a forum for quantitative developers and financial engineers from around the world to share ideas about derivatives and structured products.
• Numerix University & Library - advanced training and certification.
• A complete listing of Numerix Asian conferences and webinars.
“Numerix has been active in the Asian region since 1998 and the launch of our new Japanese website reflects the global and dynamic nature of our organization and serves to reinforce our commitment to communicating the value of Numerix products and services to clients and prospects across the Asian marketplace,” said Steven R. O’Hanlon, President and COO of Numerix. “With the help of our employees and our partners, we have achieved several product and company milestones that have positioned Numerix solidly for the future in the region.”
Recent Numerix corporate milestones and product highlights across the Asian marketplace include:
• The signing of four new customers in Japan and South Korea – including Hana Daetoo Securities as the first direct Korean customer to use Numerix Portfolio.
• The global launch of Numerix’s Counterparty Risk Product powered by CompatibL.
• The global launch of Numerix’s suite of trader applications: FX Trader, Rates Trader, Credit Trader and Bond Trader.
• The continued expansion and integration of Numerix partner solutions across the region- including Mysis Summit and Opics, Thomson Reuters and Calypso.
The Numerix Japanese website launch comes on the heels of Numerix being named “Technology Company of the Year in America’s” for the fourth straight year by Structured Products Magazine in May 2010. Earlier in 2009, Numerix was also named Technology Company of the Year in Asia for the second straight year by Structured Products Magazine. In the May 2009 Celent Report, Celent identified Numerix as the leader among its peers- providing advanced technology and functionality for pricing derivatives products, breath of cross asset coverage and depth of client services.
View other announcements from Numerix
Complete Support for SOFR and SONIA Curves Now Ava...
Numerix, the leader in risk technology, today announces SOFR and SONIA curve support is now available via its award-winning Numerix CrossAsset Analyti...
Numerix Integrates Industry Leading Analytics into...
Numerix, the leader in risk technology, today announces the integration of its industry-leading analytics into Oneview Asset Management, its real...
Scalable Risk Analytics and High Performance Cloud...
Numerix, the leader in risk technology, has been positioned as a Category Leader in the RiskTech Quadrant® for FRTB Solutions 2017 published by Ch...