Market-Q 3.3 includes Expanded Canadian Market Data, Comprehensive ETF Information, and New Navigation Features
Interactive Data Corporation (NYSE: IDC), a leading provider of financial information, analytics and related solutions, today announced the release of Market-Q 3.3, which offers enhanced content, tools and navigation designed to empower wealth managers and futures traders and help them make informed investment decisions.
Market-QSM is Interactive Data’s fully-hosted, Java browser-based, real-time desktop terminal for financial institutions. It is designed to help minimize a firm’s costs associated with technology infrastructure and bandwidth use. The new enhancements to Market-Q include:
•Expanded Canadian content, including news from Market News Publishing, StockWatch, Fundamental Data, Ownership Data, Index Constituents, and other sources
• ETF Profile, a comprehensive browser page which displays key ETF facts
• Industry/sector lists that enable users to easily assemble comparative information about related companies and import it directly into their watch lists for monitoring and analysis
• New features for futures traders, including: a streaming futures options window; futures symbol auto-listing that enables easy insertion of related futures contracts; new data fields; and Chicago Mercantile Exchange and Chicago Board of Trade Level II displays
• Navigational tool enhancements, including: customizable new Hot Keys; an RSS news reader; a Forex Window displaying cross rates in an easy-to-read format; and a news ticker displaying real-time news headlines as they happen
• Full support for our Enterprise Server, which manages cost by reducing bandwidth for remote and central offices by enabling users to host servers onsite
“Market-Q’s new features and content, developed in response to market requirements from both existing and prospective customers, add greater functionality to our flexible, cost-effective customizable desktop solution,” said Chuck Thompson, president of eSignal, Interactive Data’s desktop solutions group. “Wealth managers and futures traders now have access to more information as a result of Market-Q’s combination of real-time market data and powerful analytical tools.”
Market-Q offers a broad array of financial information and content, including global real-time market data, advanced charting capabilities, Dow Jones Newswires news and analysis, and commentary on companies and market events. Its components can be customized to display market data on a hosted Web site. In addition, Market-Q’s streaming capabilities are accessible from Web browsers, providing users with the flexibility to utilize its capabilities regardless of their location. Market-Q has flexible conflation settings, which enable users to obtain an appropriate level of data while significantly improving bandwidth utilization and network traffic.