New partnerships add new vertical domain expertise for Panopticon visual monitoring and analysis implementations
Panopticon Software, the leading provider of Treemap and Heatmap data visualization software for monitoring and fast analysis of operational data, today announced that it has expanded its partner network in order to provide a greater range of technical implementation options for different industrial sectors around the world.
The new partners are:
• Data Technology has over 22 years experience in managing B2B trading environments as well as Business Intelligence and Data Visualization implementations for clients in the retail, automotive, pharmaceutical, and consumer electronics sectors. The Data Technology team typically integrates these tools into SAP, Oracle, Dynamics and IFS implementations as part of their engagements. Business Intelligence is key to helping companies transform data into useful information; Data Technology's user friendly and revolutionary in-memory tool delivers rapid ROI for their clients. Data Technology is based in the United Kingdom.
• EAE is an expert in the implementation and maintenance of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Business Intelligence (BI) systems for large organizations. They specialize in supporting SAP projects, including localization, change orders, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and upgrades. Their consultants have successfully completed projects for major oil and gas companies, government agencies and telecommunications firms. EAE is based in Russia and has offices in Moscow and in Stuttgart, Germany.
• Grupo AV focuses on Business Intelligence implementations in order to help its clients leverage their IT investments and operate more profitably. They are experts at developing real-time systems that incorporate data visualization tools and work primarily with large organizations in the Financial Services, Telecommunications and Utilities sectors. Grupo AV is based in Spain.
• ICNET is a technical and business consulting company specializing in the deployment of high-value solutions. The firm offers professional services combined with innovative technology. Their areas of expertise include Business Intelligence, BPM, Contact Center & CRM, Corporate Performance Management, e-Business & Portals, ERP, Media Channels, Mobility Software, Revenue Assurance and Testing. ICNET is based in Spain.
• Reforce International is a value-enhancing company that helps its clients reposition themselves successfully in their markets. Reforce has had an 87% success rate for projects and has helped increase sales, profits and relative valuations for their clients. They are more entrepreneurial and hands-on than the normal management consultancy and provide personnel backed by proven methods as well as capital, unlike the standard investment company. Reforce has offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Stockholm, Sweden.
• Tessera Data Visualisation provides organizations in the Australia-Pacific region with expert advice and services in data visualization, process and program monitoring, audit and evaluation. It works primarily with public sector organizations in the health, defense, communications, environmental and technology sectors to strengthen management and decision-making and improve their use of information at all levels. Tessera is based in Australia.
Chris Elsmore, Panopticon's Executive Vice President for Partners & Channels Worldwide, stated, "Our partner network gives us much more than a sales channel for our data visualization products. Our partners provide expert consulting and implementation skills as well as technology capabilities that help us better respond to client requirements. Business Intelligence is obviously a major investment for most corporations today, but making those investments really pay off requires more than merely technology and money. It's critical to have the right people with relevant domain experience defining and implementing solutions that will help the client organization achieve its financial goals. We are very selective about our partners for this reason; our partners have proven track records at creating and deploying effective systems that help companies become more profitable and make the most of out of their existing IT and BI infrastructures."
Latest version makes it easier for capital markets firms to comply with MiFID II/MiFIR and enhances support for Apache Kafka BEDFORD, Mass. – No...View article
Long-time partners now empowering banks, brokers and fund managers with the visual analytics technology and consulting expertise required to achieve t...View article
Datawatch Becomes First to Offer Analytic Solutions Linking Structured, Semi-Structured and Unstructured Data to High Velocity Visual Discovery Data...View article