Email Contact Phone Company Visit Website

Murex Paris Office Head Office

15-25 Boulevard de l’Amiral Bruix

Murex | New York Office

870 Seventh Avenue14th floor
New York

Murex | Sydney Office

Suite 1401, Level 141 Castlereagh Street


33 1 44 05 32 00
Back to all Murex announcements

Murex upgrades its Professional Services to Meet Increased Market Demand for MX.3

Murex, the leading provider of cross-asset trading, risk management and processing solutions, announced today its latest Professional Services Initiatives, for improved client and partner guidance on the path of accelerated MX.3 deployment at reduced cost.

In today’s global marketplace, financial institutions have to solve the equation of sustaining competitive edge in a context of fast-changing requirements, while managing higher risk stemming from increased operation scales.

“Our clients have been increasingly asking us to help them address this fundamental industry challenge. They consider us as key partners to resolve that equation” says Maroun Edde, CEO of Murex.

As an answer, Murex has set the following ambitious objectives to substantially improve delivery of successive releases of MX.3 to its customers while ensuring consistent level of quality: multiply by 3 the global capacity to roll-out Murex solutions, divide by 2 average delivery time, extend the Murex Quality Assurance process to cover implementations at customers’ sites.

The latest Professional Services initiatives to achieve those goals have defined a new level of partnership with clients and system integrators by setting up a collaborative framework spanning from solution design to implementation:

- The management of that collaborative framework falls under the responsibility of a new division, CDS (Customer Delivery Services).

This division already counts 45 consultants in Europe, Asia and America and is expected to double its headcount in the coming year. Leveraging on the accumulated expertise from management of a number of diversified projects, CDS enhances Murex’ commitment in implementation and migration projects, acting side-by-side with clients and integration partners.

- In order to increase availability of well-qualified Murex resources in the marketplace, CDS has introduced a Partnership Programme to help system integrators upgrade their service offering around the Murex platform. It defines various partnership levels based on geographical reach, functional and technical knowledge and business expertise. The number of Murex Partners joining this program is rapidly growing allowing them to benefit from shared best practice, training and certification.

- CDS is also introducing a new generation of its accelerated implementation methodology: MXpress. This methodology leverages content based on accumulated best practice and aims at delivering substantially improved time to market and reduced project risk. MXpress deploys an interactive process to manage scope definition and fast roll-out based on a catalogue of Murex pre-packaged content. Initial deployments of MXpress have been very promising, covering up to 70% of customer needs across asset-classes and functions from front to back office. The extensive configurability of MX.3 takes care of the remaining 30% under a more traditional project framework.

“I consider MXpress to be one of our most important introductions in years. Finally, we can mix the best of two worlds: Pre-packaging for a time-efficient delivery, and unmatched flexibility of the MX.3 platform for incremental configuration at any time to match evolving business needs” adds Maroun Edde.