Existing members can use the sign in option below.
Bobsguide members enjoy:
The experienced data management team at InvestTech was charged with execution of Eagle’s Enterprise Data Management solution to centralize, validate and re-distribute security reference data while ensuring quality and consistency across affiliate firms. InvestTech’s business and technical consultants were responsible for defining the project scope, writing uploader specifications and building uploader processes for multiple security types using several market data vendors. The team applied InvestTech’s proven testing methodology to ensure the accuracy of the new processes and support the migration to the production environment.
InvestTech’s success in this implementation was a result of a structured project approach that started with a detailed roadmap and key tasks that included the following milestones:
• Established common semantics for all reference data interchanges.
• Integrated Bloomberg Back Office and Per Security feeds.
• Configured Reference Manager validation rules based on asset class to ensure data completeness and integrity.
• Reengineered the security request-response process to maintain securities in an always "ready" state
• Implemented Eagle's Partial Release Process that facilitates the maintenance of data by associating a release level with individual data fields within a composite security record.
InvestTech’s consultants are among the most experienced data strategists in the industry. Their data integration expertise with the complete set of Eagle technology solutions qualifies them for the most complex data management engagements.
InvestTech Systems Consulting, a leading provider of operations and technology consulting to global investment firms, is pleased to announce the expan...View article
Wealth & Finance magazine has awarded InvestTech Systems Consulting the ‘Best Alternative Investment Consultants – USA’ and the ...View article
InvestTech Systems Consulting is pleased to announce: The Agile CDO, a four part webinar series, led by Scott Knous, InvestTech’s Data Managemen...View article