FlexTrade Systems, a leader in multi-asset algorithmic execution management systems, today announced that its clients now have direct access to NYSE Arca Options through FlexOPT, its state-of-the-art algorithmic options trading and risk management solution that enables users to minimize market impact, transaction costs, and risk exposure.
“It’s a perfect fit for us,” said Vijay Kedia, president and CEO of FlexTrade Systems. “NYSE Arca Options speed and transparency not only enhances the ability of FlexOPT, but its competitive price structure creates the ideal trading situation for our clients.”
John Werts, vice president, NYSE Arca Options concurred: “We are very pleased to have FlexTrade’s options clients directly connected to our exchange. Through NYSE Arca Options, they have access to one of the fastest and most cost-effective options trading exchanges in the world.”
FlexOPT, which is used by leading institutions for algorithmic options trading, also offers the following features:
· One-click trading for single options or multi-leg trading strategies. Users can trade spreads, butterflies, condors and more at the push of a button.
· Integrated Smart Routing, Sweeping.
· Ability to view real-time streaming prices and sizes.
· Real-time Greeks calculations with discrete or continuous pricing models (Black-Scholes, Binomial, Adesi-Barone-Whaley or a client’s own convexity model).
· Rules-based strategies that provide algorithmic executions and automated market making with real-time risk control.
· In-bound FIX interface for DMA or multi-leg contingent orders.
· Non-trading version for risk managers who need to monitor risk across multiple asset classes from all traders under their supervision.
FlexTrade (@FlexTrade) today announced the integration of the BestX trade analytics solution for FX within its FlexTRADER EMS...View article
Showcases Comprehensive Approach to Trading During MiFID II FlexTrade (@FlexTrade), a global leader in multi-asset execution and order managemen...View article
FlexTrade Systems (@FlexTrade), a global leader in multi-asset execution and order management systems, today announced it has been chosen as the Best ...View article