* Member/Concentrator connectivity model offers all the value of SWIFT connectivity without the cost
London and Geneva, 15th December, 2005 - Financial Tradeware, provider of Portfolio and Fund Management Straight Through Processing (STP) solutions for investment managers, fund managers and hedge funds, today announced their status as one of only six SWIFT accredited Member Concentrators and the availability of the EGP/FT Concentrator Service, which it administers on behalf of its sister company, Europienne de Gestion Privie of France.
Small to medium sized organisations may have limited message volumes but the costs associated with supporting interfaces and communication channels for the transacting of business are increasing. By utilising the SWIFT Member/Concentrator model they are able to outsource SWIFT administration, interfaces and connectivity to SWIFTNet and the transformation of transactions as SWIFT messages between themselves and their counterparties to a third party such as the EGP/FT Concentrator Services and have access to a reliable and secure service which is affordable.
Key Benefits for users of the EGP/FT Concentrator Service include:
* Low-cost outsourced managed window to SWIFTNet
* Assisted SWIFT ordering, set-up and outsourced billing
* Tangible reductions on total ownership costs for interfaces and connectivity
* Security following SWIFTNet PKI standards
* Reliability and Availability 24/7
* Resilience with established disaster recovery sites
* Scalability tailored to changing automated needs
* Full Support provided by Financial Tradeware with its partners
In addition, a combination of standard SWIFTNet features and methods implemented at the EGP/FT Concentrator level, ensure that participants' data is both highly secure and totally segregated.
Alberto Fontana, Managing Director, Financial Tradeware comments "We are delighted to bring all the advantages that larger SWIFT members enjoy to the small and medium sized players in the market through the new EGP/FT Concentrator service. It is another way of demonstrating the value of that our company brings to the market, and particularly as we are uniquely placed to offer this affordable SWIFT connectivity and messaging service to our clients."