An industry award, a new product, several new installations and a new Sydney office made 2005 a big year for InfoComp
SYDNEY, November 30, 2005: 2005 has turned out to be a stellar year for Australian-owned software developer, InfoComp, thanks to numerous new installations of its world-class funds administration platform, Composer.
2005 has also seen the second implementation of InfoComp’s Straight Through Processing engine, Conductor and the initial release of its new life insurance solution, Composer Life.
Rob DeDominicis, CEO of InfoComp, said, "To say 2005 has been a great year for InfoComp would be an understatement. It cements our position as a world-leading provider of software to the wealth management and insurance industries."
Summary of InfoComp’s 2005 achievements:
- RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) Global Services Australia adopts Composer;
- Macquarie Bank Funds Management Group (FMG) implements Composer and Conductor;
- InfoComp relocates its head office to 33 York St to cater for an increase in employee numbers and a software testing facility for clients;
- Asteron (part of the Promina Group) doubles Composer’s coverage of its wealth management business to become Asteron’s exclusive superannuation, master trust and unit trust platform;
- InfoComp wins the 2005 Telstra NSW Small Business Award for companies with between 50-100 employees – one of four major categories for the state-level awards;
- Macquarie Bank Adviser Services (MBAS) adopts InfoComp’s new life insurance solution, Composer Life. This marks the fourth time Macquarie has turned to InfoComp for a solution.
Mr DeDominicis said 2005 saw a considerable expansion of InfoComp’s Composer platform. "For example, three Macquarie Bank businesses – Macquarie Bank Funds Management Group, Macquarie Bank Financial Services Group and Macquarie Bank Adviser Services – now use Composer. Additionally, Macquarie Bank Financial Services Group now uses InfoComp’s Straight Through Processing engine, Conductor."
"Our reputation is now clearly recognised by the largest financial institutions operating in Australia. In 2006 we’re ready and willing to expand this recognition internationally," he concluded.
Raymond James has renewed its existing contract for a further term and successfully completed its upgrade to the most advanced version of GBST’s...View article
A leading global investment bank and GBST client for more than 20 years, has upgraded to the latest version of Composer and completed a seamless 4-mon...View article
GBST has been selected as the winner of the 2021 WatersTechnology Asia Award in the Best Back-Office Platform category for Syn~ANG, the leading trade ...View article