London, 20th October 2005: Rhyme Systems, the leading supplier of international innovative front to back office systems, has launched its new product, rhymeSIGHT.
The new software provides a single environment and experience for a wide range of asset management user communities - including dealers, client relationship managers, compliance teams, fund managers and operations staff - reducing multiple data sources, double entry, reconciliation issues, and risk.
Steve Young, Director of Rhyme Systems, comments: "We believe that there is no other system on the market today which will adapt to the upcoming market changes better than our new product. rhymeSIGHT breaks the traditional links
between cost and growth and provides very valuable economies of scale. This
system can deliver tangible business results through modernisation and added
rhymeSIGHT acts as a catalyst, enabling asset managers to service more funds
and more customers. It meets the needs of a breadth of asset management services, including discretionary and advisory portfolios.
"rhymeSIGHT combines broad functionality to support your business today with
agility allowing you to evolve for tomorrow. As the market changes, the option is there to use new product functionality or link in to third party best-of-breed suppliers. rhymeSIGHT's flexibility will also appeal to a wide range of user communities. It's ease of use stems from the fact that we listen to our clients and understand their needs," says Ian Hallam, Product Centre Manager.
Many of the strengths of this new product arise because it is built around a
single core database that supports front and back office operations. rhymeSIGHT provides world class functional modules that all access this powerful single data source:
- new asset management platform delivering full front-to-back support for firms across the investment management industry:
- Rich front office capabilities driven directly from the same central database that supports the entire asset servicing and accounting process;
- Full business process control with inbuilt workflow eliminates manual and non-value added activities, driving down costs and focusing staff on customer service excellence;
- Integrated reporting delivers real-time management information and all client reports are full print house quality, all distributed on paper or via the web;
- Underpinned by a new generation of integration platform, enabling connectivity to existing systems and external bodies, thereby allowing true STP projects to succeed.
Rhyme Systems' clients include Coutts, Rathbone and Barclays.