MARLTON, NJ — September 20, 2004 —On September 20, 2004, QED Information Systems, Inc. published the first edition of its company newsletter, QED Quarterly. Published four times a year, QED Quarterly will keep QED clients and interested members of the securities industry abreast of the latest happenings within QED, including information related to Q2, QED’s signature real-time portfolio management and investment accounting system.
The Fall 2004 edition of QED Quarterly covers topics related to:
· QED’s recent office relocation to a new, state-of-the-art facility
· QED new client signings, including The New York City Office of the Comptroller, Bureau of Asset Management, and the Kentucky Teachers’ Retirement System
· QED's release of Q2 Release 2, Version 8.39, an upgraded version of QED’s portfolio management, investment accounting, and securities operations software package
· QED’s 2005 annual users conference
· QED’s hiring of new employees to meet the demands of QED’s growing client base
· Upcoming QED events, including trade shows and conferences
· New Q2 features that will be released in 2004 and 2005
QED Vice President of Marketing Steven Kendus believes the newsletter will facilitate communication between QED and its clients. "QED Quarterly provides us with one more tool for interacting with our customers," states Kendus. "Rather than customer communications occurring during users conferences and periodic telephone calls and emails, we now have a formal means of communicating with clients at regularly scheduled intervals."