Global Payments Inc., (NYSE:GPN) a leading provider of EDI and Cash Management solutions, today announced that RZB Austria (Raiffeisen ZentralBank Osterreich AG) would be using iGlobal Banker, to power a new Internet Banking service for its corporate and financial institution customers.
The new system, called RZB [email protected] (Financial Accurate and Secure Transactioning) will be offered to banks in emerging markets which do not have SWIFT access, especially those banks in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) that have been using Telex communication for bank transfers and commercial payments. The banks will be able to send:
- Single Customer Credit Transfers
- Financial Institution Transfers for their own accounts
- General Financial Institution Transfers
Additional features including the Confirmation of Credit, Confirmation of Debit, Fixed Loan/Deposit Confirmation, Interim Transaction Report and other customer demands will be added in the future.
RZB selected Global Payments because their experience began more than 30 years ago, when its former parent company, National Data Corporation, pioneered electronic payment processing. Today, Global Payments combines leading edge technology with three decades of expertise to offer solutions that meet the needs of Banks and Multinational Corporations. iGlobal Banker has a number of exclusive features and functions, including:
RZB Austria Installs Global Payments’ Web-Based International Cash Management Solution, iGlobal Banker
- Completely customisable with the ability to interface with RZB customers’ systems and the banks own back office systems
- Highly secure through the 128 Bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL), and a variety of digital security (PKI) solutions for a secure, Web-based banking environment
- Able to process unlimited message formats, including SWIFT and EDIFACT
- Able to support multiple languages, which means in a multi-lingual country RZB can offer and manage a standard product, which serves all their customer needs
On May 8, 2001 RZB Austria processed the first payment via the Internet. By the end of 2001 RZB aims to have 20 banks connected to RZB [email protected], and by the end of 2002 almost 50 banks of merging countries should be using the product. It is also planned for Corporate Customers to be using RZB [email protected] in 2002, and approximately 25 new customers are predicted each year after that.
GBST has been selected as the winner of the 2021 WatersTechnology Asia Award in the Best Back-Office Platform category for Syn~ANG, the leading trade ...View article
Profile Software, an international financial solutions provider, announced today that it has been named a category leader in Chartis’ Fintech Qu...View article