Company to unveil new features at SIA show
NEW YORK (June 13, 2001) -- Tradeline.comÒ, an Internet-focused financial database company, today announced new product enhancements that will provide expanded data manipulation and reporting functionality and streamline data analysis for investment banking, corporate finance and professional security analysis professionals. The company will showcase its new product releases at the Securities Industry Association (SIA) Technology and Management Conference and Exhibit, next week.
Tradeline.com provides comprehensive market data and financial information to U.S. and international investment banking firms through a powerful suite of software and application interfaces. Tradeline Interactive ProfessionalÔ (TIP) is a Web-based application that enables users to access Tradeline.com’s industry-leading historical pricing data by simply using a browser. Tradeline Interactive ComponentsÔ (TIC) is a comprehensive package of high quality charts, quotes, news, financials, estimates, symbol matching and historical pricing data.
The new release of TIP features:
· Expanded price reporting, including new functionality to pinpoint the specific price history of a stock at a particular point in time.
· Streaming quotes and intraday charts updated every 20 minutes and conveniently accessible within the TIP browser
· Comparison screens, enabling users to analyze target companies against others in their industries and then create customized comparison reports
· Multi-database company snapshots, offering comprehensive, fundamental profiles on targeted companies
· Enhanced symbol look-up tool, providing easier searching of available securities
The new release of TIC features
· New yield chart plotting up to three historical instances from the US Treasury and British LIBOR
· Expanded development tools, allowing companies to integrate all TIC elements into their own financial Web sites with a single set of descriptions
· New visual chart presentation styles that accommodate any graphic Web site style
· New technical analysis tools allowing free selection of underlying comparison indexes (including Relative Strength calculations that allow any index or security to be used for comparison)
“We’re listening to our customers. They want tools that empower analysts to provide greater value to their clients while also enabling the analyst to be more productive and efficient,” said Sean Dorney, Tradeline’s vice president of sales and marketing. “Tradeline has always been known for its comprehensive historical pricing data, but with these new releases, we’re continuing to redefine ourselves as a progressive technology company that creates applications that respond to our customers’ expectations.”
Tradeline will demonstrate its new product features at booth #3304 at the SIA Technology and Management Conference and Exhibit, June 19-21 at the Hilton New York.