Senior Software Sales - Financial Services
• Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Self-starter with the ability to follow up on sales leads provided and also self-generate leads.
• Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
• Build knowledge of customers within allocated vertical and territory (Target Account Planning)
• Maintain contact with all customer accounts to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activity in the company CRM system.
• Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
• Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• 5+ years of experience in direct B2B Enterprise Software Sales role, selling at ‘C level’ into Banking, Financial Services or Insurance.
• Able to demonstrate success and experience in managing major accounts customers and large contracts or even a business, particularly achieving genuine new business sales development.
• Self-sufficient and able to show success in working under remote management
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
• Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator.
Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality service delivery and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives. Well presented and business like.
Our client delivers the best-of-breed solution with unrivalled experience in the field of Customer Communications Management (CCM). Their solution inspires businesses and enterprises to take customer communications to a whole new level and benefit from every conversation.