Integration Architect - FusionRisk
Misys: Who are we?
Misys is one of the world’s leading producers of financial services software, providing the broadest and deepest portfolio of products on the market. We are helping to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient, and more competitive. Over the past three years Misys has delivered 73 product releases, launched five new products, won over 40 awards, acquired IND to tap into digital channels, CCS to expand our lending offering and closed over 1,000 deals while gaining over 60 new customers.
Misys solutions are used by some of the world's leading financial institutions!
• Including 48 of the world's 50 largest banks
• 16 of the top 25 syndicated loan book runners
• 12 of the top 20 asset managers
• More than 90 asset managers and hedge funds
Misys believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that with Misys, the future is yours to shape. Our expansive network allows us to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of our organization. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed at Misys, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry in innovation.
Responsabilities & Deliverables:
• Maintaining and the creation of technical designs for all FusionRisk integrations
• Ensuring adherence to the Misys technology strategy
• Ensuring adherence to the FusionRisk architecture roadmap
• Point of contact for all technical integration questions
• Definition of integration blueprints
• Integration test automation
Skills & Requirements
• Expert knowledge of message based integration
• Expert knowledge of file based integration
• Export knowledge of ETL principles and 'big data'
• Detailed knowledge of Linux, Solaris and Windows
• Java or C++ development background
• Knowledge of Sparx Enterprise Architect UML Tooling
• Enterprise Risk Domain knowledge
• Knowledge of Continuous Delivery frameworks
• Knowledge of SaaS and PaaS based solutions
• Ability to excel in dynamic environments
• Ability to work in a cross functional, multi-matrix organisation
• Ability to work inside a geographically disparate team
• Elibility to work in UK
Our Application Process:
1. Follow this link to apply online!
2. If you meet the basic requirements for this position, a recruiter will contact you within 7 business days.
3. Complete our online cognitive and personality assessments.
4. Learn more about our company and tell us about your experience as it pertains to this role during one of our HR interviews.
5. Learn more about the position and the team during a phone interview with the hiring manager.
6. Meet the hiring manager and the team during an in-person interview.