Misys: Who are we?
Misys is one of the world’s leading producers of financial services software, providing the broadest and deepest portfolio of products on the market. We are helping to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient, and more competitive. Over the past three years Misys has delivered 73 product releases, launched five new products, won over 40 awards, acquired IND to tap into digital channels, CCS to expand our lending offering and closed over 1,000 deals while gaining over 60 new customers.
Misys solutions are used by some of the world's leading financial institutions!
Including 48 of the world's 50 largest banks
13 of top 20 largest global banks use Misys corporate solutions
Solutions used by 16 of the top 25 global syndicated loan book runners
17 of the top 20 banks use Misys treasury and capital markets solution
73 products released in FY14-FY16
>300 new modules released in FY14-16
2,159 R&D employees
Why work for Misys?
Misys believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that with Misys, the future is yours to shape. Our expansive network allows us to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of our organization. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed at Misys, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry in innovation.
As a member of the MSDC team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to
1. 1. Lead System implementation for bank across geographies in implementing ALM, Fund Transfer Pricing, Liquidity Risk and Market risk modules.
2. Liaise with the clients to analyse and prepare requirement specifications document based on the customer’s business requirements.
3. Perform market risk validation including validation of market data and outstanding position data. Also perform valuation of various asset class such as FX, Derivatives and Money market instruments.
4. Perform review of market risk management system of a bank including VaR models, stress testing and back testing.
5. Involve in setting up Credit limits within the system to control operation risks.
6. Involve in development, implementation and validation of probability of default models
7. Advise clients on test planning to ensure successful solution implementation, Support the User Acceptance & Operations testing of the system on-site and manage the issues during UAT & Operations testing.
8. Contribute towards developing consultancy tools and processes that could ease future implementation and provide functional training of other Consultants to increase knowledge and skills transfer
9. Provide support during data conversion & branch roll out in country to ensure successful system roll out
10. Design & present training courses to our customers
11. Responsible for the Solution Design and ongoing Solution Governance, Ensures that the agreed solution is being correctly implemented using Misys Application Process Solutions
12. Provide information, advice, guidance and updates throughout the project lifecycle in order to assist management to eliminate risks and increase the likelihood of project success
13. Lead and mentor junior business consultants to achieve the tasks assigned
Skills & Requirements
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• 10 -12 years of working knowledge in Market Risk, ALM and FTP.
• Prior experience with on-site implementation of enterprise application
• Exposure to working with multiple clients from various locations around the world
• Should be ready to travel on short or medium term assignments on need basis.
Educational background: Successful completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computers or Finance.
The role reports into the Senior Project Manager