Posted on: 7 October 2016
|Package||£90,000- £100,000 Plus Benefits + OTE|
|Category||Sales / Marketing - Permanent|
|Close Date||6 November 2016|
|This is an opportunity to join a global FinTech vendor, who challenges for market dominance in all areas it operates in. As the team builds there is now an opening for a new business hunter to seek out business in the Capital Markets Sector. You will be an accomplished sales executive who know the ropes and is used to working with and closing 7 figure deals. You will be rainmaker used to selling transformation deals. Your connections at the top level within the target banks will enable you to carve out deals that others would be unable to visualise.
The following bullet points describe the perfect candidate.
• Strong solution sales professional with a proven record of achieving /exceeding annual quota target.
• Clearly understands the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
• Ideally, blue-chip background in a global technology company familiar with complex, multi-level, consultative selling combined with the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture.
• Experience of environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative.
• The ability to conceptualize and build value propositions that deliver a compelling message.
• Knowledge of, banking and financial services
• Experience in financial services software.
• Be rather a “Hunter” than a “Farmer”
• Must proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously. High competence in delivering product presentations and managing client workshops and proof of concepts.
• Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
• Must be a self-starter & have strong communication skills
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a challenging but rewarding environment please call Andrew Grant on +44 (0) 207 868 1675 or email email@example.com