Business Intelligence Software Developer (f/m)
More on www.zeb.de/karriere/professionals
Come and join our team, benefit from the knowledge and abilities of your colleagues and become an expert yourself. Our appreciative corporate culture characterised by respect and fairness offers you space to develop as a Business Intelligence Software Developer (f/m)
• You have very good knowledge about relational and multi-dimensional data modelling and SQL.
• You provide know-how in object-oriented programming, preferably Java.
• You round off your profile through know-how in dealing with OLAP servers as well as NoSQL environments.
• Apart from modelling processes, methods and tools of software development, you are familiar with current BI platforms.
• You have an above-average degree in (Business) Mathematics, (Business) Informatics, Physics or the like.
• You have excellent analytical skills, a structured way of working, the ability to learn quickly as well as a high level of motivation and dedication.
• You are also a real team player who communicates confidently, has a convincing manner and acts in a client-oriented way.
• Very good command of the respective local language is also required.
• As a software developer, you elaborate Business Intelligence solutions for economic issues, implement them within a team of programmers and support the quality-assured release.
• You assume technical and business responsibility in key Business Intelligence and data warehouse development projects.
• You utilise sophisticated modelling processes, methods and tools of software development.
• You are well acquainted with agile software development projects and communicate confidently when coordinating business and technical requirements.
• At zeb, you can enhance your expert and industry knowledge and methodological know-how. We are happy to support and promote your personal development: in keeping with our “stay and grow” principle, we offer an appealing catalogue of qualification and further training options.