Business Development Executive
Major Responsibilities include:
• Employs a consultative sales process to understand client business needs and marketing objectives
• Maintains adequate prospecting and sales activities to consistently maintain sales pipeline and achieve all targets and performance goals
• Recommends product bundling strategies to cross and up-sell clients
• Responsible for educating clients about product and scheduled developments
• Travels as necessary to meet sales goals.
• Other job-related duties as assigned or necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Establishing, developing and maintaining new and existing client relationships and strategies that increase sales revenues.
• Exhibits well-developed selling, negotiating and closing skills.
• Communicates effectively with clients to achieve desired outcomes.
• Co-ordinates sales related trips and activities to meet association goals.
• Develops a rapport with others.
• Engenders trust among clients.
• Listens effectively to clearly hear and understand what others are communicating.
• Prioritizes and organizes work to achieve work outcomes.
• Exercises good judgment in communicating information.
• Clear, articulate, tactful, professional and persuasive speaking manner for telephone and personal contact.
• Possesses excellent writing skills for written communications with clients.