Business Development Director (BDD-UK)
• Prospects for new business opportunities in the areas of Wealth Management and Banking software by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
• Develops tender documents, sales proposals and client presentations.
• Identifies opportunities to maximise existing relationships in terms of revenue generation.
• Builds and strengthens business relationship with current client on both C- and operational levels.
• Negotiates agreements with new clients and periodically re-negotiates existing contracts.
• Monitors, reports and counters competitor sales strategies.
• Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction within accounts assigned.
• University degree in a relevant field. Postgraduate degree will be considered an asset.
• At least 7 years of successful software solutions sales in the segments of Banking and Wealth Management in local and/ or international markets.
• Proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
• Fluency in written and verbal English. Fluency in additional languages will be considered an asset.
• Advanced management competence in sales
• Proven capability to develop lasting relationships with clients, with effective problem solving skills and ability to present innovative solutions to client needs.
• Ability to work autonomously and strategically.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Drive to achieve results with minimal supervision.
• Excellent organisational and planning ability, setting and managing priorities.
• Aptitude for understanding how technology products solve business problems.